I had a lot of reasons to give up on you, but I still chose to stay. You had a lot of reasons to stay, but you chose to give up.
The only way to find out if it’s real is to take the risk.
We all want a relationship like the one in He’s just not that into you or The Vow we want a movie love. More like a Nicholas Sparks or Sarah Dessen love story. We want it to be a Taylor Swift or Keith Urban love song.. But we can’t have that; a movie, a story,a song. Those are other peoples relationship. What we have to do, is make our own kind of relationship, and try to make it unique and special. So when they leave for a while or for forever you’ll have your own memories.
I believe in love, and in jamming out by yourself in the car. I believe in having someone tell you that you’re beautiful, dancing in the rain, and miracles. I believe in smiling until your cheeks hurt and laughing until you pee yourself. Last, I believe in second chances, no matter how badly you’ve screwed up.
I’ve been asking the same question.
Ways to make her happy:
- Make her feel that everyday is valentines day.
- Only LIE to her if it involves SURPRISING her.
- Get to know and get along with her FRIENDS and FAMILY. Show her you want to be a part of her LIFE.
- send her a cute goodnight text while she’s sleeping so she wakes up with a smile on her face.
- Kiss her on the forehead.
- just make her your only girl, they want to know you love only them, show her
- Have those “I LOVE YOU MORE” fights with her.
- Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, just tell her jokes.
- Play with her FINGERS, she loves the way your hand touches hers.
- TELL her all your SWEET MEMORIES together. It will make her smile that you remember the moments you’re together.
- Express that you miss her when you’re apart .
- treat her like gravity. You fall for her everyday.
- Buy her a single rose instead of a dozen
- Just be with her and don’t break her heart ♥
Page 1 of 8